BUSINESS RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
What we find changes who we become.
Opportunity knocks both for existing businesses and for start-ups.
Existing businesses grow by acquisition, increasing their market share, expanding their product range, and by developing new markets either for existing products or for new products, or both.
Ianís experience includes:
Researched new business opportunities in Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand on behalf of a transportable homes manufacturer. The initial intent was to develop an export market however research followed by on-ground contact and negotiation resulted in a MOU for a joint venture manufacturing facility in Thailand.
- Researched, structured and presented to start-up investors, an innovative start-up based on merging several streams of surveyor intellectual property and offering a needed but as then not provided service. This company has operating successfully for 10 years, expanded throughout Australia and internationally.
- Roll-out a network of regional offices throughout Australian capital cities for a SE Queensland-based printing business; identified optimal locations, performance targets, staffing structures, reporting systems.
- Advised on the business case for acquisition of an engineering business by a national engineering services business, worked on the bid and tender documents, set up the integration plan and oversaw its implementation, coached incoming managers.
- Researched and tested the dynamic between TV advertising investment and product demand for a small set of gardening products; assisted in designing an advertising program knowing that an investment of $x produced an increase in sales of $y over a given period.
- Researched and designed a business model for a distribution network specifically suited to a specialist housing maintenance service.
T: +61 411600712 E: firstname.lastname@example.org